How to Register Your Student for High School or Middle School sports:
- On the Islander Sports Foundation home page, place your cursor over the “More” in the top menu
- The far right column will show Registration links, select “High School” or “Middle School”
- You will be redirected to another website, www.athleticclearance.com, to complete the registration process
- Select “CA”
- New users create an account, returning users login to your account
- Select “Start Clearances Here” button
- In the “Choose Which Year, School, & Sport” screen
- Select school year
- Middle School Students “Coronado Middle School”
- High School Students: “Coronado CIF”
- Select desired Sport
- CMS Only: Pay fee of $200 per sport online.
Registration also requires athletes to submit an athletic physical form signed by their medical provider and dated after June 1.
- Coronado Middle School: upload completed physical form during online registration
- Coronado High School office: turn in to CHS at 650 D Avenue Coronado, CA 92118
For further questions, please contact:
Coronado Middle School Sports Athletic Director, Kristen Guymon, at CMSsportsAD@gmail.com.
Coronado High School Sports Athletic Director, Robin Nixon at email@example.com