ISF Sports Registration
Instructions on How to Register Your Student
- Click on the Islander Sports Foundation “More” menu
- Under Registration, select “High School” or “Middle School”
- You will be redirected to another website, www.athleticclearance.com, to complete the registration process
- Select “CA”
- New users create an account, returning users login to your account
- Select “Start Clearances Here” button
- In the “Choose Which Year, School, & Sport” screen
- Select year “2018-2019“
- Middle School Students “Coronado Middle School”
- High School Students: “Coronado CIF”
- Select desired Sport
- CMS Only: Pay Online, or by Check or Cash (at the CMS office).
Registration also requires athletes to submit an athletic physical form signed by their medical provider and dated after June 1.
- Coronado Middle School office: at 550 F Avenue in Coronado, CA 92118
- Coronado High School office: 650 D Avenue Coronado, CA 92118
For further questions, please contact:
Coronado Middle School Sports Athletic Director, Meredith Hinz, at email@example.com.
Coronado High School Sports Athletic Director, Robin Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org