ISF is pleased to offer the following middle school sports for the winter season that runs November though February :
- Boy’s basketball (maximum of 36 students, 3 teams)
- Boy’s soccer (maximum of 32 students, 2 teams)
- Co-ed golf (practices at the Coronado Golf Course)
- Co-ed rugby (practices at CHS field)
- Girl’s soccer (maximum of 32 students, 2 teams)
- Girl’s softball (practices at Village Elementary Green Field)
- Strength & Speed (held 2x a week at the Coronado Fitness Center multi-purpose room)
- Yoga (held 2x a week at the Coronado Fitness Center multi-purpose room
Middle school winter sports registration opens October 11, 2019. Students will be placed on teams on a first-come-first served basis. Students must have a completed registration (online, physical form, and payment submitted) submitted and cleared by the Athletic Director to secure a place on a team.
Please note that basketball and soccer have a limited number of students based on registration timing so please register as soon as possible.
NOTE: you only need to submit one signed physical form per school year. Students cleared to play for Fall sports do not need to submit the signed physical form again for winter sports.
Registration instructions at https://islandersportsfoundation.com/cmsregistration/
Online registration at https://www.athleticclearance.com
Questions to athletic director at CMSsportsAD@gmail.com