ISF is pleased to offer the following middle school sports for the winter 2018-2019 season that runs November 13, 2018 though February 8, 2019:
- Boy’s basketball (maximum of 36 students): Practices start Tuesday November 13, 2018.
- Boy’s soccer (maximum of 26 students): Practices start Tuesday November 13, 2018.
- Co-ed flag rugby: Practice starts Saturday November 3, 11:00am – 1:00pm at Neidermeyer field.
- Co-ed golf: Practices at the Coronado Golf Course. Golf clubs recommended but not required. Additional $40 monthly fee for the junior players card purchased at the golf course.
- Girl’s soccer (maximum of 26 students): Practices start Tuesday November 13, 2018.
- Girl’s softball: Practices at Green Field (at Village Elementary)
- Strength & Speed: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3:30pm at the Coronado Fitness Center multi-purpose room starting Tuesday November 27.
- Yoga: Mondays and Wednesdays at 3:30pm at the Coronado Fitness Center multi-purpose room starting Monday November 26.
Middle school winter sports registration is October 1 through November 1, 2018. Students will be placed on teams on a first-come-first served basis. Students must have a completed registration (online, physical form, and payment submitted) to secure a place on a team.
NOTE: you only need to submit one signed physical form per school year. Students cleared to play for Fall sports do not need to submit the signed physical form again for winter sports.
Registration instructions at https://islandersportsfoundation.com/cmsregistration/
Online registration at https://www.athleticclearance.com
Questions to athletic director, Meredith Hinz, at firstname.lastname@example.org