How to Register for CMS Sports:
- Make sure you are registering within the specified registration dates for each season (middle school options will not be available before or after scheduled registration dates)
- From the Islander Sports Foundation home page, place your cursor over the “More” heading in the top right of the menu bar
- Navigate to the Registration column and select “Middle School”
- You will be redirected to another website, www.athleticclearance.com, to complete the registration process
- Select “CA”
- New users create an account, returning users login to your account
- Select “Start Clearances Here” button
- In the “Choose Which Year, School, & Sport” screen
- Select school year
- School – Be sure to select “Coronado Middle School” from the lengthy drop down menu (clicking on Coronado CIF will register you for High School Sports, not Middle School)
- Select your sport. If your preferred sport is not listed it may have reached the maximum number of students. Email CMSsportsAD@gmail.com to be placed on the waitlist.
- Complete all 4 steps of the registration process including:
- Step 1: Student information. You will not be able to download or upload the physical form on this page. Physical form is available here and signed paper copy needs to be turned in at the CMS office
- Step 2: Medical history
- Step 3: Parent/Guardian Information
- Step 4: Signatures
- Payment option: Pay Online (adds a $10.50 convenience fee), or by check (made out to ISF) or cash turned in to the CMS office
- Submit. This takes you to a confirmation page which will need to be printed, signed, and turned in to the CMS office
A completed registration also requires athletes to submit:
- An athletic physical form signed by a medical provider and dated after June 1 (form available under registration details), one per school year
- A $200 fee payment per sport. Scholarships available by application.
Signed physical forms and checks for payment can be submitted at the Coronado Middle School office at 550 F Avenue in Coronado, CA.
Registration, payment and signed physical form must be received prior to the first practice in order to participate in the sport. No exceptions allowed.
For further questions, please contact the Middle School Sports Athletic Director, Meredith Hinz, at CMSsportsAD@gmail.com.