How to Register for CMS Sports:
- Make sure you are registering within the specified registration dates for each season (middle school options will not be available before or after scheduled registration dates)
- From the Islander Sports Foundation home page, place your cursor over the “More” heading in the top right of the menu bar
- Navigate to the Registration column and select “Middle School”
- You will be redirected to another website, www.athleticclearance.com, to complete the registration process
- Select “CA”
- New users create an account, returning users login to your account
- Select “Start Clearances Here” button
- In the “Choose Which Year, School, & Sport” screen
- Select school year
- School – Be sure to select “Coronado Middle School” from the lengthy drop down menu (clicking on Coronado CIF will register you for High School Sports, not Middle School)
- Select your sport.
- Complete all steps of the registration process including:
- Step 1: Student information. You will need to upload the completed physical form on this page. Physical form is available here
- Step 2: Medical history
- Step 3: Parent/Guardian Information
- Step 4: Signatures
- Step 5: Payment. Online payment of $200 fee per sport. Scholarships available by application.
Registration, payment and signed physical form must be received prior to the first practice in order to participate in the sport. No exceptions allowed.
For further questions, please contact the Middle School Sports Athletic Director, Kristen Guymon, at CMSsportsAD@gmail.com.