How to Register for CMS Sports:
- From the Islander Sports Foundation home page, place your cursor over the “More” heading in the top menu
- Navigate to the Registration column and select “Middle School”
- You will be redirected to another website, www.athleticclearance.com, to complete the registration process
- Select “CA”
- New users create an account, returning users login to your account
- Select “Start Clearances Here” button
- In the “Choose Which Year, School, & Sport” screen
- Select school year
- School – Be sure to select “Coronado Middle School” from the lengthy drop down menu (clicking on Coronado CIF will register you for High School Sports, not Middle School)
- Select your sport
- Complete all 4 steps of the registration process including contact information, medical history, and signatures
- Pay Online (adds a $10.50 convenience fee), or by Check or Cash (at the CMS office).
Registration also requires athletes to submit:
- An athletic physical form signed by a medical provider and dated after June 1 (form available under registration details)
- A $200 fee payment per sport
Signed physical forms and checks for payment can be submitted at the Coronado Middle School office at 550 F Avenue in Coronado, CA. Registration, payment and signed physical form must be received prior to the first practice in order to participate in the sport. No exceptions allowed.
For further questions, please contact the Middle School Sports Athletic Director, Meredith Hinz, at CMSsportsAD@gmail.com.