WINTER 2020 REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING 9AM MONDAY NOVEMBER 2
Click here to be connected to the external registration website for Winter 2020 sports camps (links will work starting 11/2/20)
How to Register for CMS Sports Camps:
- Make sure you are registering within the specified registration dates for each season (middle school options will not be available before or after scheduled registration dates)
- From the Islander Sports Foundation home page, place your cursor over the “More” heading in the top right of the menu bar
- Navigate to the Registration column and select “Middle School”
- Find the “Registration Link” and click
- You will be redirected to another website, Active.com, to complete the registration process
- You will need an Active.com account
- All registration details materials must be submitted online
- Registration will require a $200 fee (plus a $12.50 processing fee). Scholarships available by application here
- Signed physical form needs to be uploaded after completing registration
Registration, payment, and signed physical form must be received prior to the first practice in order to participate in the sport. No exceptions allowed.
NOTE: Students only need to submit a signed physical form once per school year. If you participated in Fall sports camps you do not need to submit another signed physical form for the winter season.
Due to COVID restrictions, sports have a maximum of 12 students per session and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
For further questions, please contact the Middle School Sports Athletic Director, Kristen Guymon, at CMSsportsAD@gmail.com