SUMMER 2021 REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING 9AM MONDAY MAY 3 THROUGH 5pm FRIDAY MAY 21
Click here to be connected to the external registration website for Summer 2021 sports camps (link will work starting 9am 5/3/21)
How to Register for CMS Sports Camps:
- Make sure you are registering within the specified registration dates for each season (middle school options will not be available before or after scheduled registration dates)
- From the Islander Sports Foundation home page, place your cursor over the “More” heading in the top right of the menu bar
- Navigate to the column titled “Middle School Sports” and view the sub topics
- Find the “Registration Link” and click
- You will be redirected to another website, Active.com, to complete the registration process
- You will need an Active.com account
- All registration details materials must be submitted online
- Registration will require payment plus a processing fee. Scholarships available by application here
- Signed physical form needs to be uploaded after completing registration (once per academic year)
NOTE: Students only need to submit a signed physical form once per school year. If you participated in Fall, Winter, or Spring sports camps you do not need to submit another signed physical form for the winter season.
Due to COVID restrictions, sports have a maximum number of students per session and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
For further questions, please contact the Middle School Sports Athletic Director, Kristen Guymon, at CMSsportsAD@gmail.com