FALL 2020 REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING 8AM FRIDAY AUGUST 21 THROUGH FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 4
Click here to be connected to the external registration website for Fall 2020 sports
How to Register for CMS Sports:
- Make sure you are registering within the specified registration dates for each season (middle school options will not be available before or after scheduled registration dates)
- From the Islander Sports Foundation home page, place your cursor over the “More” heading in the top right of the menu bar
- Navigate to the Registration column and select “Middle School”
- Find the “Registration Link” and click
- You will be redirected to another website, Active.com, to complete the registration process
- You will need an Active.com account
- All registration details materials must be submitted online
- Registration will require a $200 fee (plus a $12.50 processing fee). Scholarships available by application
- Signed physical form needs to be uploaded after completing registration
Registration, payment, and signed physical form must be received prior to the first practice in order to participate in the sport. No exceptions allowed.
Due to COVID restrictions, sports have a maximum of 12 students per session and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
For further questions, please contact the Middle School Sports Athletic Director, Kristen Guymon, at CMSsportsAD@gmail.com