ISF is pleased to offer the following middle school sports for the spring season that runs end of February through mid May:
- Boy’s indoor volleyball (practices at CHS gym)
- Coed tennis (practices at Coronado Cays courts)
- Coed track and field (practices and track meets held at CHS field)
- Girl’s basketball (practices at CHS gym)
- Girl’s beach volleyball (practices at Coronado Central beach)
- Strength & Speed: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3:30pm at the Coronado Fitness Center multi-purpose room
- Yoga: Mondays and Wednesdays at 3:30pm at the Coronado Fitness Center multi-purpose room
Middle school spring sports registration is in January. Students will be placed on teams on a first-come-first served basis. Students must have a completed registration (online, physical form, and payment submitted) to secure a place on a team.
NOTE: you only need to submit one signed physical form per school year. Students cleared to play for Fall or Winter sports do not need to submit the signed physical form again for spring sports.
Coronado Middle School sports are not sponsored by the Coronado Middle School so we rely on a $200 fee per student, per sport, to support our program including coaches salary, equipment, referees, uniforms, website, and insurance. Scholarships are available by request.
Registration instructions at https://islandersportsfoundation.com/cmsregistration/
Online registration at https://www.athleticclearance.com
Questions to athletic director, Meredith Hinz, at email@example.com