How to Register Your CMS Student:
- Click on the Islander Sports Foundation “More” menu
- Under Registration, select “Middle School”
- You will be redirected to another website, www.athleticclearance.com, to complete the registration process
- Select “CA”
- New users create an account, returning users login to your account
- Select “Start Clearances Here” button
- In the “Choose Which Year, School, & Sport” screen
- Select year “2018-2019“
- School – Be sure to select “Coronado Middle School” from the lengthy drop down menu (clicking on Coronado CIF will register you for High School Sports, not Middle School)
- Select your sport
- Pay Online, or by Check or Cash (at the CMS office).
Registration also requires athletes to submit
- An athletic physical form signed by a medical provider and dated after June 1, 2018. (form available under registration details)
- A $200 fee payment per sport
Signed physical forms and checks for payment can be submitted at the Coronado Middle School office at 550 F Avenue in Coronado, CA. Registration, payment and signed physical form must be received prior to the first practice in order to participate in the sport. No exceptions allowed.
For further questions, please contact the Middle School Sports Athletic Director, Meredith Hinz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.