Fall 2020 registration will open at 8am on Friday August 21. Check back then and navigate to the registration link under the “More/Middle School” tab.
For Fall 2020, ISF is pleased to offer the following middle school sports camps that will run for approximately 8 weeks from September though November:
- Baseball – practice at the CHS sandlot field behind Silver Strand Elementary School. Click for more info
- Coed bike club Click for more info
- Coed running club – meet at entrance to the CHS track off 6th street Click for more info
- Coed golf – practice at Coronado Golf Course. Click for more info
- Coed tennis – practice at CHS courts on D Avenue Click for more info
- Coed yoga – practice location TBD Click for more info
- Coed recreational sports club – practice at CMS fields Click for more info
- Coed sport enhancement performance – practice at CMS fields Click for more info
- Girls volleyball – practice at Village Elementary School upper playground. Click for more info
- Girls softball – practice at Village Elementary School Green field. Click for more info
Due to COVID restrictions, each sport session will have a strict maximum of 12 players per session. Some sports will offer multiple sessions. Sports will fill on a first-come, first-served basis so please register as soon as possible. Once the sport capacity is reached, interested students will be placed on a waitlist.
Middle school fall sports registration will be available Friday August 21 through Friday September 4. Students must have a completed registration (online, physical form, and payment submitted) to secure a place on a team. The signed physical form is only required once per school year and must be signed after June 1.
Registration instructions at https://islandersportsfoundation.com/cmsregistration/
Questions to athletic director at CMSsportsAD@gmail.com