ISF is pleased to offer the following middle school sports for the Fall season that runs September though October:
- Boys baseball (7th and 8th grade only, practices at CHS field in the Silver Strand)
- Boys beach volleyball (practices at Coronado Central Beach)
- Coed cross country (practice Monday and Friday at CHS, meets held Wednesdays around San Diego)
- Coed flag football (practice at CHS field_
- Girls volleyball (evening practices at CHS gym, games mid-week around San Diego)
- Coed Strength and Speed (held twice a week at Coronado Fitness Center multi-purpose room)
- Coed Yoga (held twice a week at Coronado Fitness Center multi-purpose room)
Additional information about each sport can be found by navigating to the “Fall” Header of the website and locating the specific sport and then the middle school team.
Middle school fall sports registration is in August. Students will be placed on teams on a first-come-first served basis. Students must have a completed registration (online, physical form, and payment submitted) to secure a place on a team. The signed physical form is only required once per school year and must be signed after June 1.
Registration instructions at https://islandersportsfoundation.com/cmsregistration/
Online registration at https://www.athleticclearance.com
Questions to athletic director at CMSsportsAD@gmail.com