We are waiting on final confirmation from CIF that high school Season #1 will move forward as planned in December. In the meantime, the registration for Season #1 of the following CIF sports is now open for students that are enrolled at CHS. To register please click on the “more” tab and then “link to registration”.
- Girls and Boys Volleyball
- Girls and Boys Waterpolo
- Girls and Boys Cross Country
- Competitive Cheer – CIF competition is scheduled for April 3, 2021
For all activities you MUST upload a current physical (signed, stamped and dated after June 1, 2020) and the confirmation page. You can find a blank physical form on the ISF page under the “more” tab. If you have already registered you should upload the signed physical and confirmation page at www.athleticlearance.com
- Log in to your athletic clearance account
- Identify the year, sport, and student
- Navigate to the 6th column labeled “Uploads” and click on the yellow pencil icon
- Under “Upload physical form”, choose “select file” and select your document with the completed physical form
- Under “Confirmation message”, choose “select file” and select your signed and dated document form
- Press the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen to save your uploads
All the above sports are slated to begin on or around Dec. 12th and CIF play-offs will be the beginning to mid-March. You must have your registration cleared completely (you will be emailed once cleared) before you are eligible for try-outs. Please stay tuned to the ISF website for try-out information.
While we are accepting registrations we are still waiting for final word from CIF as to whether the seasons will be moving forward so nothing is in stone and as soon as we hear anything we will be posting so check back to this website for the latest.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Athletic Director Robin Nixon at email@example.com
Let’s Go Islanders!