- Girls Tennis: Participants must have their own racquet and have played matches in the past. This is not for those who are new to the sport. Participants will do basic drills to work on footwork and there will be some match play. Tue/Thur 4:00-6:00 HS Tennis Courts on D Ave
- Boys Basketball Conditioning: Participants will be on the field doing basic conditioning (sprints, distance runs, strength exercises) to get ready for the season. Will workout on Mon/Wed from 3:00-4:00on Niedermeyer Field/Track -enter through 7th street large gate.
- Football: Participants will do basic conditioning, strength exercises as well as some work with footballs and sleds. Practice will take place Mon/Wed from 4:00-5:30 on Niedermeyer and Cutler
- Girls Lacrosse: Girls must have their own stick and eye goggles. Participants will work on basic stick skills and conditioning. Thur 4:00-5:30 on Niedermeyer
- Softball: Participants must have their own bat and glove. Participants will work on basic skills, catching, throwing, hitting, fielding and conditioning. Wed/Friday 5:00-6:30 Green FieldCross Country: Participants will use the track and field to do sprint workouts along with core exercises and working on their running form. Tuesdays 4:00-5:30 on Niedermeyer Field
- Boys’ Soccer: Participants will work on basic conditioning and foot skills. Fridays (starting Sept 25th ) 3:00-4:00 on Niedermeyer Field
- Cheer: Cheer has been postponed for the time being. Any questions please contact Robin Nixon at email below.
- Due to COVID restrictions, each sport session will have some limits on players per session. Some sports will have more than one cohort. Sports will fill on a first-come, first-served basis so please register as soon as possible. Once the sport capacity is reached, interested students will be placed on a waitlist. Students must have a completed registration (online information and $10-$25 payment plus a processing fee) to secure a place. Registration fees will go to cover PPE supplies, registration portal, and personnel costs to set up registration.Click here to register: https://campscui.active.com/orgs/IslanderSportsFoundation?orglink=camps-registrationTHIS DOES NOT REGISTER YOUR ATHLETE TO PLAY CIF SPORTS FOR CORONADO HIGH SCHOOL THAT WILL START IN DECEMBER. THAT WILL BE A SEPARATE REGISTRATION PROCESS. These camps are not affliated with Coronado High SchoolAthletes must bring their own water bottles and no bathrooms will be available.
Questions to email@example.com