- Baseball – practice at the CHS sandlot field behind Silver Strand Elementary School
- Bike club – locations will vary, must have bike and helmet
- Girls volleyball – practice at Village Elementary School upper playground
- Girls softball – practice at Village Elementary School Green field
- Golf – practice at Coronado Golf Course and must have own golf clubs
- Recreational sports club – practice at CMS fields
- Running club – meet at CHS track
- Sport enhancement performance – practice at CMS fields
- Tennis – practice at CHS courts on D Avenue
- Yoga – location TBD
More details for each sport can be found through the sport specific link under the green “Fall” tab at the top of the ISF home page.
Due to COVID restrictions, each sport session will have a strict maximum of 12 players per session. Some sports will offer multiple sessions. Sports will fill on a first-come, first-served basis so please register as soon as possible. Once the sport capacity is reached, interested students will be placed on a waitlist.
Students must have a completed registration (online information and $200 payment submitted) to secure a place. The signed physical form (available under the registration tab on this webpage) needs to be uploaded by October 1.
Registration instructions at https://islandersportsfoundation.com/cmsregistration/
Questions to athletic director at CMSsportsAD@gmail.com