While the Crown City Classic 4th of July run won’t look the same as it normally would…
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting a modified-live 12K & 5K Run along the Coronado Bay, starting and finishing in Centennial Park (1101 First Ct, Coronado, CA 92118).
Register today and complete a 12K or 5K run between 6am-11am on July 2 – July 4 along our scenic course OR choose to run virtually and have your items mailed!
This run will ensure social distancing and allows you to run the 12K or 5K course with a chipped bib and timing mats!
How It Works:
- REGISTER today! https://crowncityrun.com
RACE UPDATE: We are excited to announce that we will be hosting a modified-live 12K & 5K Run along the Coronado Bay, starting and finishing in Centennial Park (1101 First Ct, Coronado, CA 92118).crowncityrun.com
- Run virtually and have your items mailed, OR if you would like to participate in our optional modified-live event, you will be required to schedule a time to run between July 2 – July 4.
- After registering, you will be redirected to page where you will select a reservation time or choose to have your items shipped as a virtual runner.
- We will utilize a ONE runner wave start allowing one person to go every minute.
- You may only come 15 minutes before your start timed to pick up your biband start running, no earlier or later to ensure that we avoid crowds. You will pick up your tech tee and medal after the race.
- We strongly encourage you to bring a face mask.
- All runners must obey 6 feet apart distancing and must be courteous of all other pedestrians on the island pathways during their run.
- We will not have a one mile live course, but all virtual runners will still be able to submit their results for 1 mile online.
As a part of this initiative, we will be asking all runners to be especially considerate and respect the opportunity given to us in this time. The route will be open to the public and personal expectations of running fast must be done in a way that respects the entire community. All runners will be asked to sign a liability waiver and runner agreement prior to starting their run.