Registration for Fall 2019 middle school sports opens Friday August 2 through September 13, 2019 for all students in grades 6 through 8 with a school, home, or family connection to Coronado. The middle school sports program offers competitive and non-competitive options for all levels so everyone can participate regardless of experience or ability. If you are interested in registering for a sport that is currently full, email the Athletic Director at cmssportsAD@gmail.com to be placed on a waitlist. The Fall 2019 season offers:
- boys baseball (7th and 8th grade only) – maximum of 20 players
- boy’s beach volleyball
- girl’s indoor volleyball – maximum of 48 players
- co-ed cross country
- co-ed flag football
- co-ed strength and speed
- co-ed yoga
The Fall season is mid- September through November (depending on playoffs) with practice two to three times a week in Coronado and some competitive games or events at San Diego area schools.
1) completed online registration, instructions at https://islandersportsfoundation.com/cmsregistration/
2) a completed athletic physical form signed by a physician and dated after 6/1/2019 (blank forms ISF Physician Examination) to be turned in to the CMS office
3) a $200 payment payable online or with a check to the CMS office. Scholarships are available by application MS Financial Aid Form.
All students MUST have a completed registration before they can attend any practice.
More information about the Middle School Sports program is available on the ISF website under the More header.
Please note if you are interested in GIRLS lacrosse please visit coronadolacrosseclub.com as this sport is no longer a CMS sport.
Send any questions to the Athletic Director, Meredith Hinz, at cmssportsAD@gmail.com.
See you on the courts and fields!