Registration Opens January 15th, 2018 through February 14th, 2018
Practices and Assessments for Team Levels start Tuesday, February 19th , 2018
How To Register for Spring Sports:
- Click on the Registration Tab
- Choose Coronado Middle School-**Coronado CIF will register you for High School Sports, not Middle School
- Follow the instructions and click on the BLUE www.athleticclearance.com to start registration
- Pay Online, or by Check or Cash ($200 per sport).
- Drop payment, if not paying online, signed confirmation page and sports physical to the CMS front office to complete your registration process.
- Sports Physicals must be dated post 6/1/2017. If you have already turned in a physical for Fall Sports, you do not need to supply a new one for Winter and Spring sports.
- All Paperwork and fees must be received in order to participate in the sport. NO EXCEPTIONS.
COED TENNIS: All Practices and Home Matches will be played at the Coronado Cays Courts. Participants will be placed on teams based on skill with one competitive team and two instructional teams.
Games for the Spring Season will be scheduled on February 5th. Practice Schedules will be built around that and posted on each sports website. To find Practice information for your particular sport, complete the following steps:
- Go to the ISF Website and click on Middle School
- Choose your particular sport
- Once at that sports homepage, click on “more” on the toolbar. There you will find Practice Schedules.
- Practice Schedules will be updated weekly, if a set schedule is not made available.
- Games will be entered under Schedules and Games.
Questions? Please contact Meredith Hinz
SPORTS OFFERED FOR SPRING
COED TENNIS: Capped at 36 Players GIRLS BEACH VOLLEYBALL
BOYS INDOOR VOLLEYBALL
COED TRACK AND FIELD
COED STRENGTH AND SPEED